Young Friends of Child Advocates Launch Party!
Tuesday, May 30, 2017 – 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Tabu Lounge and Sports Bar
200 S. 12th Street, Philadelphia
Raffle prizes! Drink specials! Taco Tuesday! Appetizer specials!
Bring a friend!!
Online: CLICK HERE.
This year, the Support Center for Child Advocates (Child Advocates) celebrates its 40th anniversary of providing quality, free legal representation and social services for abused and neglected children throughout the Philadelphia region. As we reflect on our past, we honor our founders and recognize the need for renewed passion and ongoing cultivation of relationships and finding new ways to connect and engage with the broader community.
We are currently seeking people of all professional backgrounds, 40 years and younger, who will bring their passion and creativity and join us in finding new ways to sustain and further our mission. Our Young Friends will:
- Serve as ambassadors for Child Advocates
- Help us connect with new resources and communities
- Volunteer at Child Advocates special events
- Receive discounts to select Child Advocates events
- Bring new ideas for philanthropy and volunteerism
- Enjoy networking and career development opportunities
Questions? Contact: Allison Goetz or 267-940-1606